Website terms and conditions
- Access to any information on this Web Site is conditional on your acceptance of the "terms & conditions" shown.
- The following Conditions form the basis of your contract for the use of this website with Investor Compensation (UK) Limited. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations in respect of your use of this website.
- In these Conditions, "you" and "your" means all persons using this website "We", "us" and "our" means Banking Refunds (a division of Investor Compensation (UK) Limited).
- Access to any information on this website and/or your acceptance without modification of these Conditions constitutes your agreement to be bound by them. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website.
- This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, products or services contained from this website. The copyright and the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensers.
- We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and our business in any respect with any laws of any other country which do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same and the services referred to on this web site are only available in the United Kingdom.
- Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
- The information provided does not constitute financial or other professional advice. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which may arise as a result, directly or indirectly, from the use of any of the information or material contained in this website and/or use of or access to any other information or material via web links from this site or any inability to access or use this website. All the products and services described are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied at any time (unless a contract has been entered into between us). Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this website and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
- The pages contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so.
- This website may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of those websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them.
- We make no warranty that this website (or websites that are linked to this website) is free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. We limit our liability to the extent permitted by law for any losses or damage whatsoever from the use or inability to use this site or from any electronic or telecommunication failure.The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its Licensors.